South Bank / South Brisbane Griffith Film School

39

Where

Dock Street, South Brisbane

When

Architects

FDG Stanley (1882), John Burley (1898), Alexander Wilson (1902), Wilson Architects (2005)

Year Built

1881 with additions and refurbishments in 1897, 1902 and 2005

The Griffith Film School building has enjoyed and interesting and varied life since it first opened as a colonial post and telegraph office in 1881.

View website

arrow_back Back to Buildings + Add to shortlist

On the map