Suburbs St Paul's Anglican Church

76

Where

550 Vulture Street, East Brisbane

When

Architects

Conrad Gargett (formerly Atkinson and Conrad)

Year Built

St Pauls 1924 (Columbarium 1954)

St Paul's Anglican Church, Vulture Street, is a heritage-listed building that was dedicated on 21 September 1924 by the Archibishop of Brisbane and designed by renowned architects Conrad Gargett (formerly Atkinson and Conrad), the architects for the Brisbane Anglican Diocese. The church was established for christianity and to encourage artistic pursuits across Brisbane.

Tour tip

Limited wheelchair access. On Sunday 9 October at 9am, the church will hold its annual St Francis Day Service for the blessing of the animals

arrow_back Back to Buildings + Add to shortlist

On the map