Suburbs Wacol Military Museum

78

Where

907 Boundary Road (Cnr Fulcrum Street) Wacol

When

Architects

Unknown

Year Built

Various buildings built in 1942 and 1943

Wacol's Military Museum, once part of the Wacol Army Barracks, is run by the New Guinea Volunteer Rifles and the Papua New Guinea Volunteer Rifles Ex-Members Association Inc. (NGVR/PNGVR).

arrow_back Back to Buildings + Add to shortlist

On the map