Image credit: Carla Sartori do Amaral
2017 Photography Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the Brisbane Open House Photography Competition is free.
- Photographs entered into this competition must have been taken at a participating Brisbane Open House building/s on Saturday 7 or Sunday 8 October 2017.
- Brisbane Open House Board or employees, and their immediate family members are not permitted to enter this competition.
- Entries to the competition must be uploaded via the Brisbane Open House Photography Competition page by 5pm 13 October 2017. Email entries will not be accepted.
- Submissions can only be digital. Scanned slides and scanned images are not permitted.
- Entrants may enter 1 image per category (there are four categories). Digital images should be formatted to JPG format, in RGB colour mode, at 300 DPI, and approximately 2 mgb in size each.
- The suggested horizontal dimension is 1024 pixels and the maximum vertical dimension is 768 pixels.
- All files must be submitted with your name and the building name and/or the site where each image was taken.
- Winners will be selected by the Brisbane Open House judging panel. All decisions are final, and not subject to review. Awards will include:
- One winner for the OPEN category to receive a cheque for $1,000
- One winner for the STUDENT category to receive a cheque for $250
- Other selected entrants in the four OPEN categories to receive a Commendation Certificate.
- Prize winners will be contacted by email, using the contact details provided in their entry profile.
- Prize winners will be published/promoted via the Brisbane Open House website/social media/e-newsletter.
- Winners will be announced in October 2017.
- Copyright of the images will be retained by the photographer.
- Brisbane Open House and McCullough Robertson Lawyers reserve the right to reproduce images in promotion of Brisbane Open House only. The images will be credited to the photographer.
- There will be no payment for the use of images.
- Brisbane Open House and McCullough Robertson Lawyers will not sell the images, or give away the rights to use photographs to any other party without seeking prior consent from the copyright holder/photographer.