No1 ANZAC Square is a precinct of three office buildings, 140 Creek Street, 295 Ann Street and 232 Adelaide Street (heritage listed).
In 2021 a significant refurbishment project was completed to reconnect the three buildings and embrace Brisbane’s subtropical climate. Key elements of the project included:
- A new five-storey high glass atrium with three-tiered hanging planters.
- Removing a nine-storey high masonry façade on Creek Street and replacing it with a three-storey glazed box.
- New two-storey glass box on Ann Street with an activated rooftop terrace.
- A new courtyard with water features, green wall and landscape planting.
- Fully upgraded lobbies and entries on the three street frontages.
- Five-star end of trip facilities.
- New quality café offerings.
- More than 6,000 plants, 2 mature trees, 18 grow rings and 180m2 of green walls.
Register at the building on arrival
Is Heritage listed