Explore and discover the history and many artworks on display in Fish Lane Arts Precinct with Ian Tomlinson from Brisbane Open House.
Learn more about the artistic development of the laneway with Prue McCormish, from Aria Property Group, who has a wealth of knowledge of the entire laneway.
- Fish Lane Guided Tour with Ian Tomlinson, Operations Manager, Brisbane Open House
- Laneway expert talk by Prue McCormish from Aria Property Group
- Guest speaker: Vicki Barclay Senior Principal Landscape Architect, RPS for Fish Lane Masterplan and Town Square
- Exclusive access to Aria’s The Standard
- Relax with a complimentary cool drink and nibbles at Midtown Bar
Guest Speaker – Vicki Barclay Senior Principal Landscape Architect, RPS
Visioning and delivery of the soft landscaping strategies for various projects.
RPS is works closely with ARIA Property Group and BCC on revitalising Fish Lane which is developing into a well-known dining, event and artwork precinct. There is a continuing commitment from all parties to collaborate on public art, landscape, signage, lighting and retail activation. This site is a vital link in the chain of public activation and public realm celebration for South Brisbane.
TUESDAY 28th NOVEMBER
TOUR STARTS @ 5PM
- Meeting point Grey St. end of Fish Lane
- Walking tour: 5.00 start – 6.30pm
- Post walk drink & nibbles: 6:30 – 7:30pm
Max 20 participants. Strictly limited capacity.
Post Walk Refreshments included.
Have questions? Contact us please.
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell.