Explore Paddington like a local with Brisbane Open House Board Chair, former Qld Government Architect and local resident Malcolm Middleton, OAM LFRAIA.
This walk will give you an appreciation and understanding of the remarkable topography, architecture, views and vistas of Paddington and allow you to take in a range of architectural styles including some very contemporary houses recently constructed as you traverse the 4km route to the Water Tower.
The walk will conclude in the quirky courtyard of the well known cafe, Sassafras.
The walk will require a basic level of walking fitness.
- Paddington Guided Tour with Malcolm Middleton OAM LFRAIA, Board Chair, Brisbane Open House
- Taking in the Water Tower
- Post walk drink & nibbles at Sassafras of Paddington
WEDNESDAY 8th NOVEMBER
TOUR STARTS @ 9:30AM
- Meeting point Trammies Corner
- Walking tour: 9:30am – 11.00am
- Post walk drink & nibbles at Sassafras 11.30am
Max 20 participants. Strictly limited capacity.
Level of fitness:
- Basic level required, gentle walk, with some hills
How to get there?
- Bus: bus stop Trammies Corner
- Parking: street parking
Have questions? Contact us please.
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell.