Join us for a delightful morning stroll starting at the historic Sandgate Baptist Church, taking in the beautiful 2nd Avenue to explore 100 year’s of architectural history. Concluding with morning tea at Myrtle & Blossom in their gorgeous building.
- Sandgate Guided Tour with Pamela Verney (former President of the Sandgate Historical Society)
- Explore 100 years of architectural history along one street
- Post walk drink & nibbles at Myrtle & Blossom
- Complimentary visit to the Sandgate Museum
THURSDAY 30th NOVEMBER
TOUR STARTS @ 9:30AM
- Meeting point Sandgate Baptist Church (6-8 Flinders Pde, Sandgate)
- Walking tour: 9:30am – 11.00am
- Post walk drink & nibbles @ Myrtle & Blossom 11:00am – 11.45am
- Visit the Sandgate Museum 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Max 20 participants. Strictly limited capacity.
Level of fitness & accessibility:
- Basic level required, gentle walk, relatively flat.
- Most of the walk is accessible in a wheelchair.
How to get there?
- Park Finders Parade near the Baptist Church (6-8 Flinders Pde., Sandgate)
- Park near Myrtle & Blossom (1 Loudon St, Sandgate)
- Train: Catch the Shorncliffe line to Sandgate Station and walk to the Baptist Church
- Bus: route 313 to Sandgate Station
Have questions? Contact us please.
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell.