We have 119 buildings opening for free across the Brisbane Open House weekend, and most (99!) require no bookings.
However pre-bookings are required for most of the private homes and for some special heritage buildings – otherwise it would become unmanageable, and unsafe.
We understand each year the demand for tickets is high, which is why we try and keep the pre-booked buildings to a bare minimum. We have put together the below information to give you the best possible chance of securing the ticket you want!
Tips for booking:
- Bookings can only be made through this website
- Tickets are allocated on a first come first served basis
- Each pre-booked building has a booking link on its building webpage – this will link through to the ticketing platform Eventbrite
- Most pre-booked buildings only allow 2 tickets per order
- IMPORTANT! To book you will need to create an Eventbrite account
- As tickets go quickly we suggest you create an Eventbrite account before bookings open to help fast track your check out once tickets go live
- Bookings will open at 9am on Friday 27 September.
- If you are unsure how to perform an online booking, consider asking for help from a friend or family member, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org