Brisbane Open House is looking for a Sponsorship and Partnerships Manager.
This role has been created to increase Brisbane Open House impact and reach and to ensure its sustainable growth and longevity. Do you know someone who can help BOH to build, maintain and renew partnerships with sponsors, the corporate sector, government and others?
The ideal candidate will possess previous experience in business development within the arts and/or NFP sector or similar. Resourcefulness, commitment, resilience, and a sense of humour are highly regarded – we are a flexible workplace that encourages open collaboration, and would love to hear from you if you think you would suit this role!
Read more about the role and review the BOH Sponsorship and Partnerships Manager – position description
HOW TO APPLY
You will need to provide evidence of your understanding of the organisation and the requirements of the position within your application and responses to the Key Selection Criteria – your application should comprise the following items:
- A one-page cover letter outlining your suitability for this role;
- Your résumé, including two referees, a comprehensive employment history and any qualifications held;
- A response to the Selection Criteria which provides actual examples relevant to each one (maximum 3 x A4 pages). Applicants that fail to provide this statement will not be considered.
- Closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 25 January.
- You may email your application to email@example.com or upload via seek.com
- The successful candidate will be required to commence work on Monday 4 March 2019.