Most buildings do not require bookings, however private homes and some special heritage buildings do require bookings. We understand each year the demand for tickets is high, which is why we try and keep the pre-booked buildings to a bare minimum.
Buildings which require bookings are identified with the text ‘Booking Required’ on the building pages and in the guidebook.
Tips for booking:
- Bookings will open at 9am Friday 28 September 2018.
- Bookings can only be made through this website.
- Tickets are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Each pre-booked building has a booking link on its building webpage – this will link through to the ticketing platform Eventbrite.
- To book you will need to create an Eventbrite account.
- As tickets go quickly we suggest you create an Eventbrite account before 28 September to help fast track your check out once tickets go live.
If you are unsure how to perform an online booking, consider asking for help from a friend or family member, or drop us a line at email@example.com