We couldn’t deliver a successful Brisbane Open House without the generous support of our 300+ volunteers each year!
Some volunteers sign up to gain work experience and enhance their cultural practice, while others just like to be involved and have fun.
As a volunteer you may be asked to do any (or all!) of the following tasks:
- Assisting building managers/staff on the day at your chosen building
- Greeting visitors and counting numbers of visitors
- Managing queues, giving visitors information around tour times and direction throughout the building
- Giving visitors general information about Brisbane Open House
- Assisting in running tours on the day, and general event set up, pack down and troubleshooting!
Whatever your reason for wanting to be involved – you are welcome, and we look forward to working with you!
Register your interest HERE and we’ll be in touch shortly.